Green – Nothing
Algebra – Finish up the Test over break – Due December 1
Blue – Quiz – Some turned in during class otherwise due December 1 – all were given the option to take it home!
Red – Finish up the Test over break – Due December 1
Christian Faith – for December 5 – Worldview of Philosophy Due – Group work on pg. 66-67 on Proverbs done in class today, will work more and share answers when back from Thanksgiving Break.
*If you didn’t turn in your academic lab projects today it is due on December 1 for half credit. On December 2 it is worth no points.
Sorry for the late post, I was tutoring a student and have been working in the Operation Christmas Child Drop Off room!
Here it is!
Algebra – pg. 485 #1-37 Due tomorrow – Test (take home/in class) due December 1
Green – pg. 208 #1-28, 30, 31
Blue – pg. 370 #1-21
Red – Test tomorrow!
Memory – 1 Peter 3:15
Christian Faith – read pg 55 – 63 – Be ready to be quizzed over this! Do discussion questions pg. 64, and make sure your journal from devotions is ready to be turned in before you leave tomorrow!
6th Grade: Finish Sand Hill Mass Movement lab questions if you did not finish in class today. Due tomorrow.
Here is the new list of Earth Science Chapter 3 Picture Vocabulary Words
Don’t forget memory verse, Christian faith quiz, and Christian faith workbook pages 45 – 48 due tomorrow.
For second quarter I am requiring two significant pieces of creative writing to be completed. These would be pieces that would have required 45 minutes of effort each. Students should have attended 3 creative writing academic labs for 2nd quarter.
Creative Writing Portfolios will be collected on Friday, Dec. 12.
“Thank You Ma’m” assignments due tomorrow.
1. Complete the two time practice worksheets.
2. Study for your quiz on 12/3 on writing time in Spanish. Know the question “¿Qué hora es?”
3. Continue practicing the Pledge.
- Practice reading your Dialogo (skit) with someone. Read it two times through (switching parts each time) and have them sign your homework paper.
- Translate the script into English.
- No quiz next Spanish class.
4. Start working on your Spanish Christmas Culture Project and answer the questions on your homework page about your chosen country’s Christmas traditions.
- La Navidad – Culture Project (40 points)
For the weeks leading up to Christmas (Navidad) you and your partner will be choosing a Spanish-speaking country and doing a brief report (2 pages typed) and presentation (poster, power point, etc) to the class on how Christmas is celebrated in your country.
- No quiz next Spanish Class.
2. Start your research for your Spanish Christmas Culture project by answering the questions on your homework page about the country you chose in class.
- La Navidad – Culture Project (25 points)
For the weeks leading up to Christmas (Navidad) you will be choosing a Spanish-speaking country and doing a brief report (2 pages typed) or a presentation to the class (poster, power point, etc) to the class on how Christmas is celebrated in your country.
Science – None for today. Picture Vocab list for Chapter 3 will be given out by Friday at the latest.
Christian Faith – Quiz on Friday on Lesson 17 Topics 3 and 4 covering pages 17 – 28 in the workbook. The workbook pages that we began in class today on pages 45 – 48 are due by Friday.
7th Grade: Quiz on Sections 1 and 2 tomorrow but I will NOT test you about Punnett squares until we’ve had more practice. This quiz will be mostly vocabulary. Be working on your picture vocabulary project now and over Thanksgiving break so you won’t be rushed when we come back from break.
8th Grade: Quiz on Sections 1 and 2 tomorrow about Lewis dot structures, ions, and ionic compounds. I will not include anything about covalent bonds yet. Don’t ignore your ongoing Picture Vocab project either.